Duration : 6 Nights/ 7 Days
Places Covered : Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Trivandrum
Day 1 : Cochin-munnar (arrival)**
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 2 : Munnar Day 2**
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping; overnight stay at Munnar
Day 3 : Munnar – Thekkady
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4 : Thekkady – Allpepey
After Brake fast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey. Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sight seeing.alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5 : Alleppey – Kovalam (160 Km/ 4.5 Hrs)
Alleppey – Kovalam – After breakfast check out from the hotel / houseboat and transfer to Kovalam. Check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Kovalam is a dreamland for tourists all over the world. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlit nights. Kovalam was brought to the public eye by the Maharaja of Travancore. Over the past three decades, the place has been well developed, and now figures prominently on the world tourism map. The warm and clean atmosphere by the coconut trees and the white sandbed are perfect for relaxing holidays, as the seabreeze gently plays with the waves. Relax at the hotel and overnight stay
Day 6 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for Kanyakumari sightseeing . Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent. With an area of 1672 sq.km. Kanyakumari occupies 1.29% of the total extent of Tamil Nadu. The district name is spelled as ‘ Kanniyakumari ‘ in official records which are in tune with the spoken name of the district in Tamil language. The District is bound by Tirunelveli District on the North and the east. The South Eastern boundary is the Gulf of Munnar. On the South and the South West, the boundaries are the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea. On the West and North West it is bound by Kerala. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 : Kovalam – Cochin (tour End )
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure
- Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan Will Be On CP (room + Breakfast).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
- All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost will be included in package cost
- All Taxes will be included in Package cost
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
General Notes :
- PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.
- THE ERAVIKULAM NATIONAL PARK WILL BE CLOSED TO VISITORS FOR TWO MONTHS FROM 2ND FEBRUARY TO 1ST APRIL DURING THE CALVING SEASON OF NILGIRI TAHR. THE OBJECTIVE OF THE CLOSURE IS TO FACILITATE SAFE CALVING AND TO MINIMISE DISTURBANCES TO THE NEW BORN LAMBS OF NILGIRI TAHR. SOLICITING SINCERE CO-OPERATION FROM ALL.
- Holidays:-During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Cocoon Holidays cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License PAN Card etc.) as they are required during check in.
- You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check in
- Check-In time is 12:00/1400 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/1200 hours.
- Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.
1.-Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.
2.-Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e…, 50 % of the payment as advance & balance within 7 Days of the tour start date.
1.Cancellation of Hotel Bookings/Transportation subject to individual policies of hotels if cancellation is done prior to arrival of guests. After that 100% retention . This Cancellation Policy will be applicable only during Diwali and Christmas Periods for the groups.
Terms & Conditions
1.The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
2.Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
3.Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
4.Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
5.-All the disputes are subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction only.
6.-Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
7.-If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent or higher category accommodations.